Are you new to sewing and don’t know quite where to start? Or maybe you need some new projects to work on in the evenings? Whatever the reason, here’s a wonderful collection of 18 fun and easy sewing projects that are suitable for sewist of all ages and skill levels. From fashion accessories to home decor and gifts, we have something for everyone.
1. Sleep Mask from AppleGreen Cottage
2. The 10 Minutes Box Zipper Pouch from Petit Bout De Chou
3. EMOJI Keyrings from Always Arty
4. Travel Toiletries Bag from The Crafty Gentleman
5. Denim Cloth Napkins from The Willow Market
6. Sunglasses Case from A Kailo Chic Life
7. Plantable Felt Vegetable Garden from Adventures in Making
8. Jeans Picnic Blanket from Houseful of Handmade
9. Pretty Double Sided Lanyard from SewCanShe
10. Baby Bibs from Shiny Happy World
11. Heart Coffee Cozy from Simply Notable
12. Fabric Floor Mat from Melissa Ting
13. Hanging Rainbow Cloud from Skip to My Lou
14. Reusable Snack Bags from the Girl. Inspired.
15. Colorful Patchwork Curtains from Lost Mom
16. Circle Wheel Pillow from The House That Lars Built
17. Round Fabric Basket from Swoodson Says
18. Kids Indoor Play Campfire from Making Things is Awesome
If you’d like to save this collection for later, simply pin this post to find it easily.