Looking to add a bit of rustic touch to your home this holiday season? Check out these awesome Christmas craft ideas using burlap.
Burlap is a great material to work with and can be used to create Christmas trees, stockings, pillows, wreaths and many more! Plus, burlap is super cheap! You can find it at almost any craft store, and it comes in a variety of colors. Here are some of our favorite burlap Christmas craft ideas to try this year.
1. Burlap Wreath from One Crazy Mom
2. Burlap Christmas Stockings from Make it and Love it
3. Burlap Pillow from Living Well Spending Less
4. JOY Sign from Simply Country life
5. Burlap Door Hanger from Live a Little Wilder
6. Burlap Garland from Suddenly Inspired
7. Burlap Trees from Inspired by Charm
8. Candy Cane Wreath from The Country Chic Cottage
9. Christmas Burlap Banner from Two it Yourself
10. Burlap Ornaments from Housing a Forest
11. Burlap Candle Holders from Just Crafty Enough
12. Burlap Christmas Tree Decor from The TipToe Fairy
13. Burlap 3D Snowflake from Purple Hues and Me
14. Burlap Angel Ornament from Daily Dose of DIY