A wreath is one of the most important decorations for Christmas. It gives the first “welcome” to guests and shows them you are in the spirit of Christmas even before they come inside your home.
There are many wreaths available to buy, but if you wish to give your home a unique touch, then you should try to make a Christmas wreath on your own.
Making your own Christmas wreath is easy, very satisfying and so much more affordable! To give you some inspiration, we’ve put together some of the best Christmas wreath ideas that are sure to make your front door stand out. Whether your style is rustic, glamorous, or whimsical, there is something in this list for everyone.
1. Bow Wreath from Design Improvised
2. Candy Wreath from Gwynn Wasson Designs
3. Rudolph the Reindeer Tulle Wreath from Baby Rabies
4. Snowball Wreath from Daisy Mae Belle
5. Snowman Wreath from Trendy Tree
6. Candy Cane Wreath from Crafty Morning
7. Christmas Ornament Wreath from Sweet Teal
8. Frozen Tulle Wreath from Paging Fun Mums
9. Sweater Christmas Wreath from Taryn Whiteaker
10. Santa Belly Deco Mesh Wreath from Miss Kopy Kat
11. Wood Slice & Burlap Wreath from Finding Home Garms
12. Christmas Clothespin Wreath from Missbutterbean
13. Mason Jar Lid Ornament Christmas Tree Wreath from Funky Junk Interiors
14. Pinecone Wreath from Remodelaholic
15. Snowflake Wreath from Lauras Crafty Life
16. Modern Wire and Ornament Wreath from Handmaker of Things
17. “Let it Snow” Christmas Wreath from The Happy Housie
18. Wine Cork Wreath from My Turn For Us
19. Santa Snowman Wreath from Intelligent Domestications
20. Vintage Christmas Lights Wreath from Eat Sleep Make
We hope these 20 ideas inspired you to create your own Christmas wreath this year. Happy holidays and happy crafting!