The most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner and there’s no better way to get into the holiday spirit than to make some fun craft projects with the kids! We’ve rounded up 12 simple yet lovely Christmas craft ideas that you should try with your kids this season. Most of these crafts can be made in under 30 minutes using items you probably already have around the house!
1. Craft Stick and Buttons Snowflake from Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer from The Resourceful Mama
3. Christmas Finger Puppets from Woo! Jr.
4. Beaded Candy Cane Ornaments from Fireflies and Mud Pies
5. Reindeer Photo Frame Ornaments from Rena Jones
6. Easy Clothespin Christmas Trees from Powerful Mothering
7. DIY Pipe Cleaner Snowflake Coasters from Sugar and Charm
8. Wood Slice Snowman Ornament from It’s Always Autumn
9. Paper Plate Santa from I Heart Crafty Things
10. Toilet Paper Roll Snowmen from Natural Beach Living
11. Egg Carton Bells from Powerful Mothering
12. Handprint Christmas Tree from The Best Ideas for Kids
If you found this post helpful, please share it, and don’t forget to pin it for later!