Monsters are such a fun craft for kids to make. Not only are they super simple to make, but since they are infinitely personalizable, they give kids a chance to explore their creativity. We’ve put together a list of cute and easy monster crafts for you and your kids to enjoy. Stock up on some googly eyes, and get crafting!
Make sure to click on the links below each photo to get step by step instructions.
1. Can Monsters from BHG
2. Monster Mugs from Repeat Crafter Me
3. Paper Bag Monsters from Our Thrifty Ideas
4. Monster Wreath from Taking Care of Monkey Business
5. Googley Eyed Green Blobs from Make and Takes
6. Glitter Slime Monsters from The 36th Avenue
7. Yarn Monsters from Eighteen25
8. Toilet Paper Roll Monsters from Crafts Unleashed
9. Tissue-Box Tattle Monster from Giggles Galore
10. Painted Monster Rocks from PiedraCreativa
11. Monster Puppets from Kix Cereal
12. Colorful Pasta Monsters from Crafts by Amanda
13. Cardboard Box Monsters from Woo! Jr.
14. Ping Pong Ball Monsters from Kids Activities Blog
15. Monstrous Tissue Pom Poms from Persia Lou
I hope these easy Halloween monster crafts for kids got you inspired to create your own monsters at home.